Visits to the brewery and distillery
Please note: Covid Safe Ticket is mandatory. This will be checked before the visit.
Opening times and rates
Two formulas are available for visits to our installations.
- From Wednesday to Sunday at 3 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.
- Single entry: €12.50 per person.
Duration of the visit
- +/- 1 hour and 20 minutes
Content of the visit
- A tour through the farm courtyard: introduction, history of the site and context
- A visit of the micro-brewery: the brewer will discuss the different stages of the brewing process and will gladly answer your questions
- A visit of the micro-distillery: you will discover the way distillation methods are carried out and receive some explanations about our different spirits
- Immersive show: you will first be given an immersive show retracing the history of the company. You will then go on to discover our cellar and taste our whisky (2 cl)
- Tasting at the Beergarden: at the end of the show, you will return to the Beergarden to taste a mini-glass of Waterloo Saison Bio