Opening times and rates
Two formulas are available for visits to our installations.
Tours at your liberty with a guide/brewer (no reservation required)
- From Wednesday to Sunday at 3 p.m.
The open visits are in French. A visit in English is possible on demand.
Group visits (min. 15 people) with booking from Wednesday to Sunday under these time slots:
- 10:30 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.
- Single entry: €15 per person.
Duration of the visit
- +/- 1 hour and 20 minutes
Content of the visit
The tour begins at the Comptoir, where you will be welcomed before the tour begins. Then the visit will proceed as follows:
- A tour through the farm courtyard: introduction, history of the site and context
- A visit of the micro-brewery: the brewer will discuss the different stages of the brewing process and will gladly answer your questions
- A visit of the micro-distillery: you will discover the way distillation methods are carried out and receive some explanations about our different spirits
- Immersive show: you will first be given an immersive show retracing the history of the company. You will then go on to discover our cellar and taste our whisky (2 cl)
- Tasting at the Beergarden: at the end of the show, you will return to the Beergarden to taste a mini-glass of Waterloo Saison Bio